Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife, Lutha, signed up years ago, but she now suffers…

Customer Question
My wife, Lutha, signed...

My wife, Lutha, signed up years ago, but she now suffers from Alzheimer's and is not able to use the computer. I need to make significant changes in the account, like the ID, which I think is her finger print, and other changes. How do we go about making those changes?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Hit send too soon. Workforce WF 3640. Epson has been the printer for about 18 months.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer is not the problem. The problem is with the information in Lutha Grigsby's account and the ID that is used for that account.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

What account are you talking about? Email?