Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a email in my junk folder from gmail that my

Customer Question
I received a email...

I received a email in my junk folder from gmail that my gmail account was being terminated in 1 hour per my request. I did not request any termination.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just found it but someone changed my account at Amazon. They changed the email to a foreign one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer at home opens a DOS window in the D drive at win32.exe. I shut it down.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

This is a common scam email. If you clicked on any links in the email and provided your password ***** your account may have been hacked. Make sure you change your passwords just to on the safe side. That message was in your junk folder for the reason it is a scam.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.