Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thnk you, for one week now several different recipients are…

Customer Question
Thnk you, for one...

Thnk you, for one week now several different recipients are not getting my emails from my hot mail account. I use it for business and am very concerned.. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Hotmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Also, I have a high volume of emails in my inbox, over 4800 to be more specific.. should I address that soon for better efficiency? Internet is okay but I feel it could be internet related because my gmail acct also did the same thing to 2 different recipients

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I use chrome and then go to hotmail.com to sign in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have the free verion of AVAST installed. that is all the info

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Please ask the recipients to check their junk/spam folder. Also please send me a test email (*****@******.***) from both accounts so we can troubleshoot