Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was look for the router support is this the wrong canel?

Customer Question
I was look for...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Lnkskys

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything that my isp, Microsoft ad Nintendo suggested and it made it worse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My web speeds have only been at 25% since aout 10 moths age before no. I just keep caling my web company and my console and pc compnies but to no avail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Linksys
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I apologize this is where lyskies sent me
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Okay, then let me help you with this.

Can you explain the issue you are facing please.