Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I created a just for fun page, my home a couple years back,

Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** i created a just for fun page, my home a couple years back, now it wont let me claim it or do anything with it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pone and web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything, i have tried claiming it using a code and it tells my i am unaurturized

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

3/13/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Did you create a website? Where are the files? I need more information

No its a page I created just for fun on facebook, my regular account is Alan Kirby, in Maydelle Texas, the name of the the page is Kirby Hollar
hello

Unfortunately that page does not exist.

Did you use another name?

No, I can pull it up Kirby Hollar try looking at my page, you will see where I tagged it and get to it that way
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirby-Hollar/580923872096451
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirby-Hollar/580923872096451.

I'm glad you found it. You can hit the like and save buttons so that you don't lose it again.

You can also click on ... and then click on "Is this your business?" and fill out the form to claim ownership. If this helped, please send me a 5-star rating

I do try to claim it, but it doesn't let me
Yep done that many times, entered many codes, it just tells me I am an unauthorized, lol

You will have to contact facebook about that. Sorry!

Jeevan DSouza
Ok, thank you, ***** ***** tried, but you, I am sure knows how that goes. You tried