Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having a terrible time trying to recovery my first

Good morning - i...

Good morning - i am having a terrible time trying to recovery my first gmail account and really am desperate to retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yesterday when i signed it, there was a pop up about updating the account; i did that and now the original is gone. i only use my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes and it is just one continuous loop that doesn't go anywhere!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know but then i'm not all the tech savvy

3/13/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your email id that is to be recovered?

which email? i use yahoo as the primary but it is the original gmail i need
my original gmail was***@******.***
but when i enter it - all my past messages are gone
that's fine, but i am not getting any response either way
approximately how long will i be waiting
i have an appt. in 45 minutes - will i get a response before then?
if i request another Expert, do i need to describe this whole situation again?
apparently this is the standard response regardless to whatever is sent......
sorry - but i really would like to know if you are still in this conversation....
i'm going to another expert because you are too busy to even send a quick response to assuage my concerns
well, at least now i know not to be expecting anything soon and do not have to sit at the computer....
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

Click the link:

www.gmail.com

Enter your email address and password ***** required.

And tell me if it is showing your original email account or other.

Am I still on the waiting list?
when i click on that link, it takes me to the second gmail which i did not want but it's there anyway. i need my original gmail

Okay, first of all you need to sign out your second email account.

Please click the link:

www.gmail.com

If it is showing your second email account, please click Round photo icon at the top right corner and click signout.

OR you can directly signout: http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then click sign into another account

And then sign into the main account.

If your password ***** ***** accepted, click forgot password ***** create a new password.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

OMG!!! You are a genius! Is there anyway to make sure I won't have that secondary account show up again or do I have to go thru the same procedure?Thank you.

If it is ever shown up again with emails into inbox, please click Sign out option.

If you see it on the login page, click Remove Account there.

I am glad that you're able to login into the original account.

I hope i have earned 5 star ratings.

Please take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

You can also, please add reviews/bonus by clicking Write a review and add bonus after rating my service.

Regards, Sandy

you have and thank you again! Have a great night!

You're welcome.

Before leaving, please take a second by scrolling up to the top of the page and choose stars and click submit button to rate my service.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist