Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get my emails on my phone. What cann I do to fix…

I cannot get my...

I cannot get my emails on my phone. What cann I do to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a separate email for my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have shut the phone, gone to settings, and couldn't find anything else to do.

3/13/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link: www.gmail.com

And tell me if you're able to login into the account or not.

Is it the same account you want to setup on the phone?

I have set it up on my phone, but no emails show up. I have logged in on another device so that part is okay.
No thank you. Cancel my free trial.

Please remove your email account from the phone and add it again.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
I don’t know how to do that
I don't know how?

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

Why is it taking so long

***********

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this. I will call you immediately. Thank you, ***** *****

***********

Okay.

my phone is still using a lot of time and I have to charge every day. It was never like that before.

Please use low power mode to save battery life:

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT205234