Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new computer and had all info transferred over.

I bought a new...

I bought a new computer and had all info transferred over. In the meantime. we moved and have a new telephone number, forgot my password ***** now cannot retreive my gmail account. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone # ******. Do not have text capalities on phone or computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to transfer all info from***@******.***.

3/13/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c5f4b99c-2914-49fe-9c6a-36e0ca28a8da

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Sandy Please call. ********. What is happening with this computer.

Okay, I will call you. Thank you.

I will call you later in the evening as there is an issue with your telephone lines. Thank you, ***** *****

Are you there. Phone is fixed. ********

Okay, I am calling you now. Thank you.

Red Wing of Google keeps calling me to ask about my business line. This is not a business, it is a residential
building. They transfer me to someone and it keeps discontinuing the telephone. Is that anything to do with you?
What is happening with recovery account***@******.***.???