Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is a person able to retreive emails accidentally deleted…

Is a person able...

Is a person able to retreive emails accidentally deleted from the trash bend?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Google! I was deleting junk emails I had sent to the trash bend and accidentally deleted all of them. I kept some in the trash for reference to look at once in a while it’s made me sick loosing them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to retreive emails accidentally left in my trash bend. I was deleting some sent over from junk folder but did not want to delete all of them. Can you please help?

3/13/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Yes, Gmail/google will recover your deleted emails.

To recover your lost emails, please fill out the details under the link given below:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd%3D1

Once you fill out the details under the link provided, gmail will recover your emails either immediately or in the next 6-12 hours.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Not able to do this just refund credit card

I will help you over secure remote session to recover your deleted emails.

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1f9d164a-02b8-44ef-acae-5923a6a3ed07

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

if you're facing issue while connecting with me using your Microsoft windows based computer, Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.