Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot find my account or any of my videos in my library. I…

Cannot find my account...

Cannot find my account or any of my videos in my library

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I guess yahoo although I have tried to change to new email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't login to my acct. ***@******.*** can't remembr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant remember password

3/13/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Do you still have access to this email? rs*****@georgiaoven.com

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Do not have access to that email
Do not want the service you are
Offering

I will put the remote in for a refund for you to customer service. They can see that side of your account.

Did you want to continue written?

No I want nothing to do with you
Yo people are crooks

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:

ww2.justanswer.com/phone

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin