Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost all my e-mail in folders back to 2012. How to I get…

Lost all my e-mail...

Lost all my e-mail in folders back to 2012. How to I get them back?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

They are all empty

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

Lost a couple of days ago. Haven't applied to Yahoo as you were given my source for help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get 6 years of saved folder e-mails back on line again

3/13/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you are using to access yahoo with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
att.net

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

fauxpas1

I sent you the instructions to do so I can connect, please do the instructions I sent you.

I have again repeated this for you below

Thank you

701 361 710 Pass word 3504