Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am experiencing problem with my account.

Customer Question
Hi! My name is*****...

Hi! My name is***** am experiencing problem with my account. [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Unable to sign in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to remove my account from my daughter table and I think I might off deleted it by accident

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens if you now try to sign into your account?

Please let me know