Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 10 emails that I cannot read because it opens in the…

I have 10 emails...

I have 10 emails that I cannot read because it opens in the past years rather than the current time. Don't know how to fix this...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have yahoo email, and cloud that my daughter put on and I know nothing about, and a gmail account which is very old and I don't use, and am not sure that I can open it.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Do not use a phone or tablet for anything... use my iMac which I just bought dec 28th and am trying to transition to..

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking at everything and probably clicked on something wrong - have had a lot of trouble with email from the beginning and it tells me personal mail is - word escapes me- trash, for lack of a better word, and will not open with the current emails. Goes with 2016, 2017, etc. Need to get rid of the old stuff, did not know that I had so much of it. Tedious, and nerve wracking..Going to stop hoarding!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I pretty much do not understand it yet...anything and everything will be helpful...only want to use yahoo for the present.

3/13/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Okay, first of all, please try to login into your webmail account.

Click the link : www.mail.yahoo.com

And enter your email address and password ***** login.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
sandy - I,m confused where to go to log in from here - can you walk through this ?

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) under Enter contact info and click save button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

do not have a cell phone.
landline is(###) ###-####
Can you give me just a few minutes and I will be right back?
thank you
ready and waiting - anything else I should do?

Okay., Thank you.

Click the link : www.mail.yahoo.com