Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to retrieve an email I deleted on my email this

Customer Question
I want to retrieve...

I want to retrieve an email I deleted on my cox email this morning and then trashed it. What do I do

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes, it is not there

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Cox mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

I don’t know how to do that. The email is from Keith Ryland

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t believe so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. Please see below the official confirmation for Cox if didn't read it before.http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/internet_forum/f/5/t/8449.aspx