Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I restore recently deleted email on my iPad? Checked…

Customer Question
How do I restore...

How do I restore recently deleted email on my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Checked spam, not there.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

In Safari

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Same problem with my iPhone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your deleted email.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Open Mail, go to the "Accounts" group (not the "Inboxes" group), click your email provider, find a thing like a "trash" mailbox. Then once you locate the message you want to recover, you can click the "move to folder" icon on the bottom (second from left) and restore the message to your inbox.