Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ive tried for 4 hours to get onto my aol account. i tried…

Ive tried for 4...

Ive tried for 4 hours to get onto my aol account. i tried resetting the password, as it wouldn't take my old one. i cant get on with my android phone either. ready to cry.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. did all that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this?

3/13/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

While resetting your AOL email account password, please tell me it it asks you to enter your working mobile number to receive a code? And do you receive any such code?

i did that 6 times.

Okay, May I know if you receive the code on the mobile and then you enter that code on the AOL page and it shows you the option to create new password?

ive followed every prompt and have never had such trouble. i cant get on my account onmy phone either. yes i did enter a new password, then it said it couldnt complete the process

Are you working with me using your computer now?

May I help you directly over secure remote session?

no i dont want to pay 39$ for that!! this site said i would get help for a $5 s refundable!
i am on my computer. i just want to know how to get onto my email

I am sending you the least possible offer for live discussion via phone. I will help you over the to reset your password.

my phone is dying..

I have sent you the least possible offer for remote session. Let us get started.

i could go out to my car and charge it but hope you can help with this.
i have done everything that Aol says to for logging on, and its not working

After receiving a code on a the phone and entering the code, you in new password ***** click save button. That what message do you receive?

it says that it cant complete the program.
cant complete at this time

I am sending you the least possible offer for secure remote session. Please accept it on once and then follow the steps given below:

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7cf91ae2-e246-46d0-893b-974783e5d876

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

why cant you explain it to me and i do it?

Okay, let us do it now step by step.

ready
how do i start?

Please wait a minute.

First of all, you can try to login into your webmail account by clicking the link given below and enter your email address and password:

http://mail.aol.com

If you're not able to login, please reset your AOl email account password ***** create a new password ***** given under:

Click the link given below and then follow the on-screen instructions. there.

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Enter your AOL email address.

And then click Next.

And then Enter phone number.

And then enter the code that you receive on the phone.

And then create a new password.

Click Save.

And tell me if you're able to create a new password ***** not.

i just got a new password- i saw that they require a special character, which i didnt have in my password..

I am glad it works.

Please use this password ***** you access your AOL Email account.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

I hope I have earned 5 star ratings.

Kindly take a second to rate my service by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

If you have any other query, please let me know.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

thank you- whats your real name?

My name is Sandeep.

You're welcome. Thank you,

Regards

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist