Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The State of Wyoming has sent me two Email's & I have not…

Customer Question
The State of Wyoming...

The State of Wyoming has sent me two Email's & I have not received them.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser my internet connection is good.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

That I don't know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email service are you using -- Gmail? AOL? Hotmail?
  3. Have you checked the Spam or Junk folder?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

1 I am using windows
2 Gmail
1 I am using windows
2 G Mail
Yes

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please check your Spam folder. Is the missing email there?

I have checked my spam.

Have you done a search using the name of the sender or its email address?

No I have not done that research.

Please give that a try. There is a long search box at the top of your Gmail page. Type the email address or the name of the expected sender, then click on the magnifying glass icon to do the search.

I am lost , just forget it

You were not able to do the search? Or you did but you did not find the needed email?