Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to call yahoo. They have disconnected my email…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to call yahoo. They have disconnected my email and rogers can't get them to reactive it.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet is fine. The only issue is email

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

NO. Yahoo told rogers my email address was sending spam. I don't even know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What does s/he need to know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I have tried both the browser and Outlook
Hello
3/13/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Why do I have to pay another $52 on top of the $64 and you haven’t done anything

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to call Yahoo.

Are you able to sign into your account?

No you can’t help No charges to my cc.
End session

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Why

I do not handle payments so if you wish to cancel then you need to call customer service.

Thank you.

You're welcome