Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problem with my emails on my microsoft - again.

Hello,I am having problem with...
Hello,I am having problem with my emails on my microsoft - again. I receive emails on my Microsoft window via gmail - my email provider. But My Microsoft is an old version and I think gmail security is blocking it.
I would prefer to discuss this on the phone and can give you a remote access. Please let me know.
3/13/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address having the problem in question?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hi
Can we do this remotely?

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Please click HERE from your Windows to start a remote session with me.

Apologies!!!(###) ###-####

I can't make calls at the moment. 30 mins?

Hi , I am waiting for someone to contact me...

All done. Outlook settings configured with correct password ***** the remote session.