Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing trying to download an aol file with 450 emails to a…

Customer Question
Nothing trying to download...

Nothing trying to download an aol file with 450 emails to a flash drive

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started researching can it be doe done

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you want to make a backup of the 450 mails from AOL?

How do you access your AOL emails? Using AOL Desktop Gold or via web?

Please clairfy. Thanks.

I need to put a folder that has 450 emails on to a flsh drive, They all have attachements also...
I access thru aolmail.com
Thank you

> I need to put a folder that has 450 emails on to a flsh drive,

What's the email program are you using? If you are not sure about it, please just upload a screenshot showing the folder having 450 emails? Thanks.

The folder is in AOL so is it an AOL email

Both AOL Desktop and AOL webmail can show the folder, but the ways to export are totally different. Hence, a screenshot please. Thanks.