Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Here ismy situation: I lost my OUTLOOK password., and

Here ismy situation:...

Here ismy situation: I lost my OUTLOOK password., and therefore can't complete the password ***** process because I can't receive new emals.. I also can't remember the answer to one of my security qyestuibs,AWhat can I do? - Harry Drab, Sanford, FL

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Npt that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I HAE BOTH. mY PROBLEM IS THAT i CAN' REMEMBER WHO i CHOSE AS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I DO HAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ON FILE - IT IS(###) ###-#### i recently retired, and d so aaai canceled that service. I can be reached at(###) ###-####r(###) ###-####

3/12/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What kind of Outlook are you referring to? Outlook - the email program of Office suite, outlook.com - webmail portal of Microsoft, or @outlook.com - email address provided by Microsoft for free?
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
PC
Windows 10+
where is the SEND biton?
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

My situation jhas changed. I accept all charges incurred to date, However. I hereñbyy withdraw from any and all..additional work. Please confkjf.
Best regard Harry. Dra

Has this been resolved?

Thanks

Kris

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason