Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone is trying to get into our email account, 1.05 am.

Customer Question
Someone is trying to...

Someone is trying to get into our email account, 1.05 am. this is happening almost daily Apart from changing password ***** can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get rid of the person or persons trying to get into my account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can take a look at this for you?

how long will it take

Just a few minutes. There is an option to send a request for remote from your screen.

No I am not being sucked in to paying for a service GOOGLE should do for free

This site is called JustAnswer. This isn't Google, and Google does not provide custom support anyway.

Thanks and good bye

Welcome.