Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having trouble getting my tv working. What is WPA Key? My tv…

Having trouble getting my...

Having trouble getting my tv working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

What is WPA Key?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My tv is a new soni

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I disconnected all wires to install a support bracket and then reconnected them . . after that I could not get the channels to return

3/12/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about TV. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you trying to get your TV connected to your network?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App