Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email is r********@att.net but it says to chose another.

Customer Question

My email is r********@att.net but it says to chose another. With another provider i used p******@cfl.rr.com JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: I THOUGHT IT WAS ATT.NET JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: ON A DESK TOP APPLE COMUTER JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I KEPT ENTERING THE***@******.*** and was told to choose another one. But i don't have another! JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: It does not seem to recognize the robertlingafelter @att.net.

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

What is telling you to choose another email address?