Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is r********@att.net but it says to chose another.

Customer Question
My email is r********@att.net...

My email is r********@att.net but it says to chose another. With another provider i used p******@cfl.rr.com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I THOUGHT IT WAS ATT.NET

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

ON A DESK TOP APPLE COMUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I KEPT ENTERING THE***@******.*** and was told to choose another one. But i don't have another!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It does not seem to recognize the robertlingafelter @att.net.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

What is telling you to choose another email address?