Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had 6 emails returned as undeliverable. They were…

I have had 6...

I have had 6 emails returned as undeliverable. They were sent to a particular address, which is unable to receive my email messages. Other messages, from them and other sources are coming through with no problem. My emails to them will not go through. it seems to be only this particular address:***@******.*** is the address to which I am trying to send these messages. Messages from that address DO come through to me! Please help! ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am using Outlook.com on my main computer. However the emails in question were sent from my Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I am getting email from other sources, as far as I know! Emails are coming through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

There are two different addresses in the same household to which I have sent emails, but they will not go through.

3/12/2018
hongkongpom

Hello there please reply to their email and tell me if they receive it?

If so, then it seems the email address in the To field when you send it from scratch is incorrect.

We did this last night and they did not receive my replies! This is an address that I use frequently and so I know it is correct. It just all of a sudden rejected my Emails...all of which were forwarding from newspaper articles. My regular emails did not go through to this address either! GJ
I do not want to pay $39 to get this matter corrected. I am very disappointed in this service, so far!!
I would like to talk, Please send a phone number

Hello sorry but I am in South Africa so the timezones are not lining up.

When you get the undeliverable message in the bounce back message please tell me the code that is included in the message such as 520 or such and what it says. It should give you a reason for the bounce back such as recipient not found or a server error.

Also please try sending an email to the same person using another system such as gmail/yahoo to see if there is a problem with the routing and we can take it from there. Thank you

hongkongpom
My problem got fixed, but I am not sure how or by whom. I related more info to others, but never got another response.