Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to set up a google group but my verification keeps…

I tried to set...

I tried to set up a google group but my verification keeps failing. Can you help me get past this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail mail on outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’ve checked the email names for the group and kept hitting the i’m Not a robot button. That’s all.

3/12/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

It took too long to get response. I’ll try to figure out on my own.
I’ll connect with you later if I still need help.

Ok

Justin Johnson
Justin,
Can you confirm that I've set up the group correctly. The verification process worked very slowly and sometimes not at all. I ended up getting all the people in the group but I went back and forth between google chrome and explorer to do it. The group name is ***** *****

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Justin,
I have to leave for an appointment shortly if you can't connect with me soon I'll need to get someone else to help. Are you there?
Justin,
I wanted you to check that I did things correctly but it took too long to connect with you I waited over 30 minutes. I’m not satisfied with this process compared to the money I paid. Please let me know how to cancel and get a refund.