Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost access to my xfinity emails as of March 10. How can I…

Customer Question
I lost access to...

I lost access to my xfinity emails as of March 10. How can I restore access?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I use cellular data on my iPad rather than WiFi. I still use the original password ***** gave me years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the number of a neighbor,s cell phone if you need to text me. It is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How do you access your email messages? Using a program or via web?