Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 13,000 E MAILS. IS THERE A WAY TO

Customer Question
I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER...

I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 13,000 E MAILS. IS THERE A WAY TO DELETE THESE OTHER THAN ONE AT A TIME ? THANKS

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G MAIL. OR FIRE FOX

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

BY G MAIL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TALKED SEVERAL DAYS AGO BY VOICE HE TOOK CHARGE OF MY COMPUTER AND GAVE ME A NEW PASSWORD. OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING REALLY. TO AOL..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

YES , I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE ALL EXCEPT THE MOST RECENT ONES. THEN I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO BLOCK SOME WITH YOUR APP INSTALLED IN THIS COMPUTER.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?