Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I contact to support gameplay. Gmail. Game store. I…

Customer Question
How do I contact...

How do I contact to support gameplay

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Game store

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try I download the game and it comes up in somebody else's game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you going to call me if you are my phone numbers(###) ###-####thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I am trying to play legendary Dewar's game and every time I start the game it starts me off in somebody else's game at level 54
Why does it cost $39 to play yours game
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

This is a paid service. Are you aware of that?

With her never to $5 pay service
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you know where you are on the internet?

As far as I know I mean Google help
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

This is JustAnswer.com, not google.

I was talking to someone in Google and this is where they sent me
I thought I would be talking to someone on the phone
Are you still there
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

This is a paid service that is not google.

I gave you $5 for nothing
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Nope. I will refund it. I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Is that the the only answer you going to give me