Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Accicdentally hit "refresh" & lost gmail account. Hit gmail…

Customer Question
Accicdentally hit "refresh" &...

Accicdentally hit "refresh" & lost gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Hit gmail icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried [email protected] & "no account."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment -- freaked out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which program you are using to access your Gmail account with?

Please let me know