Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am new to Lyft. ON several occasions I have ordered a Lyft…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to Lyft. ON several occasions I have ordered a Lyft at 100 N LaSalle St., Chicgo, Ill and the web site says that the car is here but there is no car. I have been charged a fine of $5 but it was rescinded later.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Never-how?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

What do mean tried?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you thik an update will solve my problem?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

if you connerto my phone is your connection secure?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

You need to reach out to Lyft as we would not be able to help you with these matters.

That is what I am trying to do and I thought signing up for this would be the answer. I guess I was wrong. How do I get to Lyft for an answer ?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Have you contacted them through there contact page?

I need a phone no. Not a site
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

There is not a phone number for Lyft. There never has been.

Too bad for them. There is always uber
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

They don't have a number either.

I thought of that after I sent you email. Thanks
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Have I answered all of your questions?