Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account has been cancelled with Gmail and it says

My account has been...

My account has been cancelled with Gmail and it says something is wrong but I cannot even get in to see why and now it says I do not have an account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No I cannot get in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Google is saying I do not have an account any more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need that account it has so much of my business on it all of this happened after the up date was done

3/12/2018
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

what is the email address that you are having issue with?

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator
I cannot log in you tell me I do not have an account to log into.

Do you use PC? which Windows version, 7, 8 10?

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

no just my phone

so the problem is on the phone, not on the PC?

no account found is what google is saying

is the issue on the phone or on the PC?

phone that is where everything is set up. I use nothing else

ok, I am computer expert, I will leave this question open for a phone expert. you will be notified when someone answers.

will they call me?
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?