Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im try to down load my resume from my gmail account to my…

Im try to down...

Im try to down load my resume from my gmail account to my indeed account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru goggle on my laptop and gemail on m phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to transfure it

3/12/2018
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

remote

Sure. There should be an option on the screen that says SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Please select that and I'll get connected from there

Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0cba96ec-c749-450f-8045-bdc14cdfc126

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts to download the run the program. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!

I don't see it what screen
Kguttsen @gmail.com

I can e-mail you the link if you cannot see it

Sent!

I don't see anything

I sent the link to the e-mail you provided

I just sent it again

What is going on o have to go to work in 30 min

Did you get the link in the e-mail?