Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My att.net email has message that states "unable to access…

My att.net email has...

My att.net email has message that states "unable to access this account change password ***** sync divice and I have done that several time to no

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and it takes the answers to security question but does not recognize any password ***** have used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
time is short i have to leave. If is do what can i do to come back to this page

Yes. Let me know when you are back.

i am still here for a short while
message not coming up on test

Can you access your email on the web?

i think so

Where is the account having issues?

it is in our home computer and i believe we are on windows 10.
as soon as we open email the ticker comes across the screen
that says unabl to access your must change your password *****
sync tnis device.
have tried changing passwords and xync and nothing happens

Do you know which application you use to view mail?

explorer

Internet Explorer?

Do you have google chrome?

we do

Try checking your email in chrome.

got it!!!! and i t works THANK YOU

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!