Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to access old msn.com account and told it does not

Customer Question
Need to access old...

Need to access old msn.com account and told it does not exist due to time.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Have not tried that email in years

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Dont have phone #.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, except I now have yahoo account that is active.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into the account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Don’t remember
No

Can you tell me the email account you wish to access please?

Never mind

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please