Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having a problem with my email password. Outlook, I…

Hello, I am having...

Hello, I am having a problem with my email password

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook, I have otten rid of the others

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All, but at this moment I received some emails ansd I just upgraded my computer but I annot get the phone email or my computer email either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thTS ENOUGH

3/12/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

My name is ***** ***** for your question today.

Based on the info provided you are using Outlook.com for your email.
What we will want to do is request a password *****

Follow these steps to create a new one:

1. Go to the Reset your password page. (https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx)
  2. Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.
  3. Enter the email address, phone number or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
  4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you're not a robot), then click Next.
  5. If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

This should allow you to reset your password. If you have email setup on any other devices (phones, tablet, etc) you will need to update those with the new password ***** it is changed as well.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance, or clarity.

If this helps, please rate me 5 Stars!

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please use this link to start remote assistance:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=141e5509-fb4c-4fc4-9147-749e2744de33

-Jamie

You did not fix my email problem nor what ever the problem is. I am presently working with Microsoft again to see if they can fix it. So I deserve a refund...David Hale