Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What number can I call. I sent out 34,000 emails in one

Customer Question
What number can I...

What number can I call. I sent out 34,000 emails in one blast using Outlook. Will my emails arrive? - Tom

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the we browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Orlando, Technical Analyst replied 5 months ago
Orlando
Orlando, Technical Analyst

There are several factors that can impact emails being delivered.

Are you using Outlook in an enterprise environment, are there email attachments, if so...how large are they?

If your mailbox is private, you are most likely using an IMAP/POP3 account, which means that your outgoing messages are processed by the SMTP server of your email provider. Limits imposed by providers are meant to prevent spam and unsolicited email, so they normally concern the number of recipients per day/hour, not the number of messages.

The emails are large, including a banner at the top. Just want to know if Outlook has an option available to send unlimited emails at one time - one click to blast email out.

Technically, Outlook doesn’t impose any limits on outgoing correspondence. But other factors like your ISP bandwidth quotas might cause an issue.

I hope that answers your question.

Some extra information to keep in mind.......some popular free email providers have different limits for web interface and for email clients. Thus, from a Gmail account, you can send the same message to as many as 100 recipients at once (500 for web interface users).

I just want to know if there is a email provider that allows 34,000 emails to be sent at one time.

To my knowledge there no email providers that will allow 34,000 emails to be sent at one time, but you may have better luck with an email marketing service.

Email marketing services provide several features...mailing lists, campaigns, email templates and reports to name a few.

Do you need further assistance?

Email technician: hongkongpom, Other replied 5 months ago
hongkongpom

Hello there if you want to send out bulk emails like this can I suggest MailChimp click me who are geared up to do exactly this