Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is going on with my aol account, can not sign in or get…

Customer Question
What is going on...

What is going on with my aol account, can not sign in or get email. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It has been too long ago to remember. I think 20 years ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have a phone number registered with this AOL account?