Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to install read receipt email on my computer. I…

I would like to...

I would like to install read receipt email on my computer. I had it on my old computer and it did not transfer to my new computer. Microsoft has been no help. Can you do my request?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Personal email is on Internet explorer and read receipt {business} email was on Outlook 2016. I also have Office 365.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer. I don't have a phone or tablet. Don't want either

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have spent hours with Microsoft chat rooms. They are no help and extremely arrogant. Should I bring my computer to the store and you do what you have to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have covered it. Connect me

3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You wish to do this in Outlook 2016 correct?

Please let me know

I think

Thank you

While writing your message, select the “Options” tab.
Under the “Tracking” section, select the check box for one or both of the following:
Request a delivery receipt for this message
Request a read receipt for this message

Let me know how you go with this please

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Where is the options tab? My solution is I bring my computer down to your store and you install it.