Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new phone and cannot remember my yahoo password.

I bought a new...

I bought a new phone and cannot remember my yahoo password. I would like to have you re-set my password. I have tried about three times online with yahoo but none of them worked. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I am aware of. I do have my mobile phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you

3/12/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What options are you being shown when you try and reset your password? Yahoo will need to confirm that this is your account so when you do the password ***** what are you seeing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The password ***** ***** working.

Have you tried to reset it at yahoo.com?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not sure what I chose to do it with.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will try that. Thank you for your time.

Just go to this link and enter the email address you d not have the password ***** and follow the instructions. Here is the link https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist
Chris L., Support Specialist