Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having problem with last pass. when I access and put my pass…

Customer Question
Having problem with last...

Having problem with last pass. when I access and put my pass word in it opens for about 20 seconds and closes and i cant use it. I than try again and the same thing happens.this has happened yesterday and today.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which service you are trying to sign into?

Please let me know