Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my google e-mail account. it keeps asking…

hi, I can not get...
hi, I can not get into my google e-mail account. it keeps asking me for a password ***** I do not have or no. Please help me get my gmail account open. thank you
3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

thank you

2 days ago. Richard i need to talk with you and explain the situation.(###) ###-####

A call is a premium service, please request it and I can then call

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
how much is a premium call?
I am on his computer now.

Hi Richard, google sent me a link and i still cannot access my husbands old gmail of t************@******.*** please lets try again.

What was the exact message they sent you?

I requested Byron
I need you to get my husbands old email back with contacts
are you there?

yes, What was the exact message they sent you?

they did not send me a password ***** correct the situation
how can i recover my husbands old contacts
are you there