Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Installed with a serviceAVG security, changed password, now…

Installed with a serviceAVG...

Installed with a serviceAVG security, changed password, now can get into google, but no contacts file, no mail,

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which program are you using to access your Google account with?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can we start to get this done and get access to my gmail files?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

are you waiting for me?
are we ready to begin the fix?
Help please....what are we doing?

I am waiting on you.. to do the instructions I gave you please

What instructions?

I will again repeat,

Thank you

no download seems to have arrived

You need to first click the link and it will then start downloading

Iclicked the link---nothing happened
what am I doing wrong?
Richard, need your help here

We will try another way as these instructions are not being done correctly...

Are you on a windows computer?

I clicked on agree---nothing else happened
what is happening is anyone working on this?

Then you click on the file that downloads, the file called Elisonor you see at the bott