Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I hope you will be able to help me or direct me to someone…

Customer Question
I hope you will...

I hope you will be able to help me or direct me to someone who can.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I had a verizon account for years and last year I was told to have my verizon emails go to aol ..... I mistakenly did this but I then created a gmail account... but my verizon emails are not being forwarded to my gmail account ... they are still going to aol ... how can I have them sent to my email account and not to aol..... help hlep me

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer .... through an aol account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to trouble shoot .... I am almost 90 years old so please help me .... when my gmail account was set up it was supposed to have my verizon emails sent to gmail .....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me with this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still access your account via AOL?

Please let me know

I want to know what will you be doing ... am tired of professionals saying they will fix my problem when another problem is created ... that is why I am in the problem now ...... all I want is my verizon sent to g mail ......

Thanks, ***** ***** to know please

Please let me know

since you are not answering .... you are not authorized to charge anything to my account

I am answering, I asked a question, but you did not respond to it so I repeated it again and now you sent me this message

i cant pay $39 ... $4 was supposed to help .... all I want is to have my verizon email account forwarded to my
gmail account .....
$5 not $4

ok, for all payment discussions, please contact customer service