Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My daughter put my photos from my android phone on the

Hello! My daughter put...

Hello! My daughter put my photos from my android phone on the google cloud and now I am unable to communicate with my daughter now and I want to recover my cloud photos! How can I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Samsung! How do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried several times through the google app to recover my photos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click on my link below please

http://photos.google.com

Sign in with the account you used on your phone and you should then see the photos there.

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, my daughter signed into the google cloud about 5 months ago and uploaded over 250 photos and videos onto the google cloud! I am unable to communicate with my daughter at this time and want to download the photos and videos onto my computer. How do I find the google cloud account that she used

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ID 695 257 801password *****
Richard, Email Systems Specialist