Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 2 email domains which go to my outlook account. I…

I have 2 email...

I have 2 email domains which go to my outlook account. I keep having 1 of the 2 disappear. When this happened last week I called my local IT wizzard and he came on to my computer and fixed the problem. Now, I am back to only having 1 of the 2 email accounts showing in my outlook. Please help. Thanks. Charlie

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Not sure

3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

can you tell me the version of outlook you are using please?

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Richard – I emailed you the TeamViewer ID and PW. Let’s get started. PLEASE!

You need to put it here, as I requested, still waiting on you for this