Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My aol email will returns searches no later than October…

My aol email will...

My aol email will returns searches no later than October 2017

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my compputer or lap top. I use both Chrome and Edge

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Took some old emails out. Heard suggested hta may be a product of merge with Yahoo?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you able to browse to emails older then this in AOL?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can browse and open the results of searches before Oct 2017

ok, when you browse one of the emails older then Oct 2017, type its subject into the search, does it then find that one?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Yes it does and I can open it.

ok, then it does search older then 2017 October it is just not finding any results, but this shows it is working correctly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont think it is working correctly. It returns no search results between Oct 2017 and today! How do I retrieve these?

Find a recent email, use the subject of it in the search and tell em if it finds it please

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can yoou let me know when this will happen?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ID 334 191 587
Password 9780
Richard, Email Systems Specialist