Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not my computer i am not receiving a verification code…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer i am not receiving a verification code on my email so that i may reset my pass word i've been trying for hrs

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ive done that but im not getting the step two verification sent to my email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
I'm trying to sign to my gmail account but i am not receiving the verification code into my email account
goole is not sending it to my msn account when i put it in to send it to another account i receive it then but when i try to use the verification that is sent through the other email account the response is that my account can not be identified
3/12/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked in your Junk or Spam email folder?

nothing

Who is the email provider for the verification email account?

Have you checked that MSN/Microsoft has not been blocked or blacklisted for that account?

I'm not receiving the verification code from Google and I just tried to sign into the Google account again and it's saying try again later because of too many attempts so frustrating

If the email was not blocked then it should be received to one of your alternate email folders.

Try searching for *@google.com then sort by date and time.

Let me know if you find it?