Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is and 3 years email since yesterday. Only shows…

My email is***@******.*** and...

My email is***@******.*** and 3 years email since yesterday. Only shows 2015

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and I have outlook email and comcast. Since yesterday I have trouble with comcast and Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Comcast? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use my computer iMac web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I lost all email of Comcst and Google(Gmail) I do only have Outlook hotmail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I like to cancell comcast email(*****@******.***). I want to keep gmail.

3/12/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know what program are you using to check your emails? Safari or Mac mail, Apple Mail?

Safari

May I know if the issue is with missing Gmail accounts emails and you want to recover the lost emails?

My gmail is not working. I want to recover all of gmail.

Please follow the steps given below:

A. Click the link:

www.gmail.com

Enter your email address and password ***** try to sign in.

If the password ***** ***** working,

please click forgot your password

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

Please tell me it helps or not.

I will be standing by.

May I know if you are able to login into your gmail account or not?

I am able to log in my gmail account,***@******.***. Only probleb is I lost all emails since 2015 on my gmail account and my comcast account(*****@******.***) I want to recover all those emails after 2015 and so far.I wonder if it is possible to recover the lost emails?

Yes, you can try to recover lost emails under your Gmail account as given under:

Please fill out the details under the link given below:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd%3D1

Once you fill out the details under the link provided, gmail will recover your emails either immediately or in the next 6-12 hours.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Regards, Sandy

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist