Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My friend in the Philippines has an Apple 5c; she uses

Customer Question
GMail. We have emailed since...
My friend in the Philippines has an Apple 5c; she uses GMail. We have emailed since she got her phone in 2014. Now she says when she tries to email the words disappear from the screen. How can this be fixed. She does not live near a city where there would be people who could fix the phone.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> when she tries to email the words disappear from the screen

What specific symptom does she see on her iPhone screen? Can you ask her take a screenshot and upload it here for review?

See below for how to take a screenshot on iPhone. Thanks.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html

She cannot send pictures from her phone anymore. Is there anything in the settings that can be adjusted?

I guess she is still able to send a picture to you via text messaging (MMS) if you two had communication over phone.

She may also simply input your email address from her iMessaging app on iPhone.

I will try to contact her but there is a big time difference with the Philippines so it could take time